Graduate, Data Analyst, Digital Automation Solutions.
Do you enjoy “problem-solving”?
Do you enjoy being “intellectually challenged”?
Do you want to work for a company with a great culture?
If you think YES… read on
Due to the continued success and further new customer wins this established digital automation company is expanding and now seeking to fill three exciting positions, open for Graduates to join them in the next phase of their growth.
We are seeking enthusiastic, intelligent people who like a challenge, enjoy analysing data, have good attention to detail, and would like to start a career in IT, focusing on Digital Automation, and Robotics. The role is hybrid with thier offices being close to Warrington, just off the motorway and close to a train station.
You will extensively be working within a team for developing automation using RPA platforms (Robotic Process Automation)
The responsibilities of the Graduate Digital Automation Analyst will be:
Independently working to develop a defined design/solution fit for purpose for customers’ needs and in line with the solution specification
Working within business teams to analyse and assess automation feasibility and solution
Efficiently communicate with customers and colleagues to understand the wider needs of the company and become able to learn and become an expert in leading Robotic Automation Solutions
Understand the customer business process requirements and be able to design solutions
Perform quality review of any automation solutions and provide feedback to all team members
Here are some attractive benefits:
✔️ A genuine career progression, with job security.
✔️ Training and development of leading-edge RPA technology and Solutions.
✔️ A caring employer, with a hybrid home/office choice,
✔️ collaborative working environment, on-site facilities, close to the motorway network.
✔️ Intellectually challenging work, constantly problem solving to find complex solutions
✔️ Attractive salary, benefits, and bonus scheme
✔️ Casual office working environment
Key skills of the Graduate Digital Automation Analyst, include:
- A science-related degree is highly likely to be the best match. Physics, Maths, Computer Scient – anything that involves analyses
- Any IT skills will be a benefit, such as a software language or SQL database
- You “must be” a problem solver
- Have good attention to detail and a good attitude to taking responsibility
- An ability to work independently and collaborate as part of the team
- Willingness to learn new languages, technologies, and tools.
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn are key to a successful candidate.
Any of the following skills are a major benefit:
- Digital Solutions
- MS SQL Server (T-SQL)
A company with a very appealing culture: This is what you can expect working for this company
- There is nothing better than working in a company with a great culture.
- It's about a good salary, smiles, and laughter.
- It's about a sense of job security and being thanked for your daily investment.
- it's about it not being "just a job and embracing new ideas.
- It's about open communication and feeling energised.
You will be given a period of acclimatisation, training, and familiarisation with the company’s products, systems, and services will be necessary, all of which will be provided for the successful applicant.