Account Manager, IT MSP, North West. to £75K ote
Due to continued growth year on year, my Manchester based MSP client is seeking talented IT Account Manager with a successful track record in managing and growing Key SMB/SME accounts with the following solutions: Office 365, Azure, IT Infrastructure: Hardware, Software, Hosting, Hybrid and Cloud Solutions and Consultative Services.
The main purpose of the Account Manager, is to develop, nurture and engage with an existing tier 2 customer base, who typically are local North West businesses from 10 to 150 users.
What makes this role different?
- You have the independence to be creative with deals and develop key clients through effective account management.
- A vibrant fun place to work hard and play hard
- excellent earnings potential. A very generous, and highly rewarding comm plan
- Backing of a highly reputable customer focused IT solutions provider
- You will have the ability to "make a difference”.
As the IT Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Proven account management and business development experience within IT solutions and professional service sales
- Supporting, guiding and helping to define, differentiate, develop, lead and close deals across the accounts
- Grow the existing and new accounts to develop business opportunities (farmer)
- The ability to effectively build, manage and maintain long-term customer relationships at the highest level.
- Demonstrable experience in leading a major account, developing and closing multiple deals in the Private Enterprise market
- The ability to work effectively, defining the right proposition for specific clients needs
- Proven experience and track record in selling a breadth of professional services and infrastructure solutions to SME customers
- Accountability for all operational transactions to ensure ownership of customer
- Competition analysis
To be the successful IT Account Manager, you will need the following background:
- Proven experience of selling IT solutions and services. (Infrastructure: MSP, VAR background) knowledge of Ofiice365, Storage, Cloud and Hosting, Managed Service
- Extensive commercial experience and a proven track record in selling to SME customers.
- A proven track record in growing and developing a customer base.
- The ability to adapt style to customer requirements
- Experience of working in a highly customer and business focused environment
- Presentation, communication, influencing, and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage complex sales campaigns and engage, build and maintain relationships up to a senior level
- Experience in planning, owning and delivering multiple sales campaigns
This is a great opportunity to really develop your IT Account Management career in a very ambitious IT Managed Service Provider who have growth plans and really looking for successful IT account manager who can really develop the customer base.
The offer: Full support and backing from the sales management, attractive commission scheme, additional commission plan to £25k comm OTE
If you feel this might be a great opportunity, please get in touch now for a confidential chat.