Business Development Manager, Software
The latest Software Sales role for you to view:
As a result of significant business growth in the last two years, an opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Executive wishing to achieve a high level of success and associated earnings. Along with an OTE of up to £110,000, you will also receive a fantastic range of benefits including a basic of between £40,000 and £60,000 plus, £6,000 per annum car allowance, commission scheme, fuel card, 25 days holiday, a pension scheme, and private healthcare.
The position has become available due to the success of a software product that addresses the need for regulatory inspection and testing of lifting equipment and other equipment where health and safety are paramount. This is a great opportunity for a successful salesperson to become involved with an exciting software product built on the Microsoft .Net platform.
As Business Development Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Achieving the sales target agreed upon for each financial year.
- Formulating a plan to achieve the Company’s objectives.
- Providing the management team with sales forecasts.
- Accurately updating the Company’s CRM system in accordance with its policies.
- Assist with setting the marketing budget to include all promotional work, advertising material, sales campaigns, and exhibitions.
- Formulation of sales and marketing plans in collaboration with the management team.
- Liaising with external marketing and PR agencies to deliver their respective parts of the marketing plan.
- Ensure that the Company’s high professional standards are maintained.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who has the following skills and experiences:
- Previous verifiable success record as a salesperson in the (IT) or (Software) information technology sector.
- Capable of understanding customers' business requirements and formulating technical solutions.
- Able to communicate customer requirements to technical personnel and understand the response.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Prepared to work additional hours as and when required.
Ideally, the following background will be an advantage:
- Selling Solutions in to Construction, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, or Logistics
- Software Solutions
- Sales that focus on any of the following areas:
- Health & Safety
- LOLER, COSHH, PUWER, COMAH, PAT, PSSR, DROPS, DoC
- Mobile workforce
- Inspections and Testing
- Crane Hire
- Lifting Equipment
- Asset Management
- Time & Attendance
- Trace & Track
The role is hybrid, predominantly working from home, but, able to travel to the office in the Greater Manchester/Liverpool region.