C# Software Developers x3. Home based +some time in Manchester office
Due to the continued expansion of my long-established client, they are now seeking to fill three exciting positions open for: Software Developers to join them and help drive the new Cloud-based, next-generation, and market leading ERP software solution.
We are now seeking enthusiastic, talented full stack software developers to work in an agile team building the next generation ERP system.
You have the exciting opportunity to work on “greenfield projects” building a brand-new product and will be expected to work collaboratively to define and develop new and existing software features, coordinating with the Product Owner to identify technical solutions and acceptance criteria
Key skills of the Software Developer include:
- C# .Net Technology background
- Agile working practices
- Actively participating in the development of the software
- Providing accurate estimates and delivering high quality work
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Willingness to learn new languages, technologies and tools.
Enthusiasm and a desire to learn are key to the successful candidate.
The product sits on a rare back-end database & programming language; successful candidates will receive training in this technology and be expected to use it in their day-to-day work.
This is an exciting career opportunity and will provide you with the following benefits:
- Genuine job for life career, job security with 45 years trading with progression.
- Training and development.
- A caring employer, flexible hours and home/office choices,
- Modern premises, on-site facilities, close to motorway and tram stop.
- Green field new project software development (little maintenance work)
- Attractive salary
- Company pension scheme, Death in Service x6 of salary, private health cover
- 25 days + statutory holiday. 35 hour week
The successful software developer will also be expected to show flexibility and eagerness to assist across the other teams in the business as required for both learning and business need.
A period of acclimatisation, training, and familiarisation with the company’s products, systems, and services will be necessary, all of which will be provided for the successful applicant.
Mandatory requirements for the Software Developer
- Commercial experience in software development
- C#, .Net, MVC
- Creating & consuming REST web services
- Container lifecycle management
- Agile experience ideally working within a Scrum team
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal