Information Security Manager
Job Title: Information Security Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Remote Working - UK Only
Job Description – IS Manager with IT Management/Support Knowledge
Area – Must be able to travel to Macclesfield/Cardiff at short notice, in case of major issues.
Working Type – Remote working
Purpose of the role - The person appointed will be responsible for defining and embedding best practice information security policies, standards and processes based on ISO 27001, Cyber Essentials. The person will also be responsible for our ISO9001 accreditation on the same basis as ISO27001.
Reporting to the Head of Information Security, this role will principally advise and enable technical teams to make security and quality decisions and provide advice and guidance, ensuring the effective use of common tools and patterns.
- Implement ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 framework and Quality Information Security Management System (QISMS).
- Maintain and develop a complete set of corporate Information Security policies and standards and continually monitoring the information security controls, KRIs/KPIs and technical landscape.
- Complete client, prospect and vendor security questionnaires
- Help the team collate information for RFP and RFI’s
- Meet with clients, suppliers and prospects to discuss IT Security Issues
- Lead a project to bring ISO9001 and ISO27001 together into one system and to then monitor it’s integration between two offices
- Lead on compliance reviews, certifications and accreditations (e.g. ISO27001, ISO9001, Cyber Essentials, GDPR etc.).
- Control monthly forum meetings for the both ISO standards
- Control annual Management Review meetings for both standards
- Identify, communicate and manage current and emerging security threats with relevant stakeholders.
- Develop Information security compliance frameworks, security policies and procedures, where necessary.
- Work with business, internal IT and 3rd party vendor teams to promote and adopt security and quality best practices.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven experience as IS Manager and quality manager.
- Conscientious and responsible
- A keen eye for detail and a result driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Windows Servers
- Previous experience of IT management and support
- Considerable Experience of completing IT and IS Security Questionnaires
- In depth understanding of Information Security and quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
- BSc/ Ba in Information Security or relevant field
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 27001 and 9001 etc.)
- Comprehensive understanding of Information Security Frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials) and UK and UK Data Protection Act 2018 including GDPR.
- Monitoring and reporting on compliance with security and data protection policies, as well as the enforcement of policies.
In return, we can offer you an exciting career in a growing company with an excellent salary up to £55k-£60k base and benefits.
If you are interested in this role, then please APPLY ASAP and we will be in touch with further details.