IT Account Manager
Job Title: IT Account Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Chorley – Office Based
We seek a gifted Customer Success Manager / IT Account Manager to join our client's growing IT managed services provider team. Operating from a contemporary, open concept office; anticipate an engaging and diverse role overseeing customer engagements.
As the Customer Success / IT Account Manager, you will monitor, respond to and actively engage will all aspects of client account management for their assigned clients.
This role includes a full range of account management activities including but not limited to, Key Account Management meetings, service desk liaison and major incident management.
You will ideally have an IT MSP or IT Service Business background and be an enthusiastic, motivated self-starter, with excellent client facing and internal stakeholder skills.
Strong communication skills are essential, along with good knowledge of MS Office, and ideally experience working with IT systems. You will be highly organised and be able to develop relationships with key client contacts via a number of different channels. You will be process driven whilst retaining a creative outlook towards solving client issues.
The main requirements of role are:
- Client Stakeholder Liaison
- Addressing customers’ needs and concerns as quickly and effectively as possible to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Work done monitoring (reporting back to contract owner)
- Communicate status of relationships with contract owners
- Must develop a detailed understanding of our clients products and services and match them to any ongoing business challenges clients may have.
- Working with other internal departments to ensure the clients are receiving the best service possible.
In return, we can offer you an exciting career in a growing company with an excellent salary upto £45k base and benefits which includes life assurance, health care plan, company pension contributions, birthday day off, along with training and development opportunities.
If you are interested in this role, then please APPLY ASAP and we will be in touch with further details.