IT Support Engineer
Job Title: IT Support Engineer
Location: Greater Manchester/Lancashire
Start Date: ASAP
Are you an IT Support Engineer working within the Education Sector???
We are currently looking for Field IT Support Engineers, based on-site, in an education environment, in the North West area.
To provide customers with onsite technical support, remote support, installations, account and project management.
Duties / Responsibilities:
To provide scheduled and ad/hoc IT maintenance visits to education and SME customers sites
To provide emergency call outs to education and SME customer sites
To provide installations at education and SME customer sites
Customer account and project management
Dealing with any third parties to complete any of the above
Core Technical Skills Required:
- Windows Server 2008 - 2016
- Managing Active Directory environments
- Group Policy in an environment of 30+ devices
- DNS, DHCP, and the TCP/IP suite
- WDS, MDT, or other imaging tools (both creating and deploying images)
- Windows 7 - 10
- Office 365
Also, desirable skills (but not essential):
- Virtualisation environments (Hyper-V and VMWare)
- Switch configuration and VLAN management
- SharePoint Online
- iPad deployment and management
- Experience of working in an educational environment
Salary: £28k-£35k depending on experience
In return, we can offer you an exciting career in a growing company with excellent salary upto £35k base and benefits
If you are interested in this role, then please APPLY ASAP and we will be in touch with further details.
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic opportunity, feel free to attach your CV or call our office for a confidential discussion. GK Recruitment Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency