IT Support Technician
Job Title: IT Support Technician
Job Type: Permanent
We are delighted to be recruiting for an IT Support Technician to support desk supporting our in-house staff but also dealing with support enquiries from customer-facing systems. The main responsibilities include being the initial escalation point for the support desk providing first-time fixes where possible, commissioning and building user equipment and triaging and escalating tickets when required.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsibility for being the first point of contact on the Service Desk
- Perform the support of daily IT related issues.
- Assist in the support of our fleet of printers.
- Assist in the support of remote locations/users.
- Configure, test and deploy new workstations and peripheral equipment.
- Assist with the support of our e-mail procedures.
- New Starters and Leavers administration.
- Assist with our disaster recovery plan.
- Assist users with questions or problems.
- Assist with our network and file security.
- Creates and maintains good technical documentation.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Experience in 1st line support
- Experience with supporting customers over the phone and in person
- Experience of ticket management
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Operating Systems – Win 7 and Above
- Active Directory and group policies and principles
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Networking hardware / software inc. patching of network and phones
- Experience in Office365
Salary: £20k-£25k depending on experience
In return, we can offer you an exciting career in a growing company with an excellent salary upto £25k base and benefits which includes:-
- 7.5% annual bonus potential on top
- £375 Quarterly Sales Bonus
- £375 Thank You Christmas Bonus
- 6% Matched Pension Contribution
- 4x Salary Life Insurance
- And Much More
If you are interested in this role, then please APPLY ASAP and we will be in touch with further details.