Junior / Graduate Software Developer
We can offer an exciting position for a Junior/Graduate Software Developer.
You don't need any work experience - just the knowledge and education or training to prove you have the competence to learn.
You will need to live locally and drive as the role initially will be working from their office in Skelmersdale, Lancashire.
The responsibilities will include:
Primarily working on industry-leading software applications for the manufacturing and Construction Industries, offering asset management and H&S solutions.
• On-going development of the Company’s software products
• Contributing to ideas for system improvements
• Working closely with analysts, designers, and staff
• Assisting in the production of detailed specifications
• Testing in development and production
• Supporting customer systems
Skills required, include some of:
Any knowledge, study, or commercial experience
• C# .NET
After completing the 6-month probation period you will be entitled to a salary review and potential increase dependent on your progression. Along with hybrid working potential.
This is a great opportunity to begin your software development career with training, mentoring and career devlopment
please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org