Project Manager, ERP
A leading nationwide provider of ERP SAP Business One Partners is looking for a further Project Manager to add to their PMO team.
You will be carrying out SAP B1 Implementations and will receive a range of fantastic benefits including a company bonus scheme, company car allowance, 22 days leave, 3 family days, pension scheme, self-development days and recognition rewards schemes.
As the Project Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- review resources and information and assist with scheduling and planning meetings and project
- The role will be responsible for compiling project and programme schedules producing accurate and informative progress reports.
- The position will also be responsible for identifying schedule risks and communicating them to key stakeholders accordingly.
- Communication with both the consultants and the customer is absolutely key to this role.
- Responsible for planning and managing, small, medium and large projects.
- Additionally, the role will be responsible for liaising with Account managers and Project Management team, in order to provide real-time schedule information required for customer and supplier communications.
- The candidate will have understanding project management methodologies (Prince2).
- An ability to work in a fast- paced project environment with continuous learning abilities to adapt to new technologies.
We are looking for the ERP Project Manager, who has the following skills and experiences:
- Experience working in ERP Service industry
- Knowledge of project management principles.
- In depth information about the project area.
- Influence and negotiation skills.
- Experience in planning / scheduling small projects.
- Good knowledge of PM Tools.
- Strong communication skills, capable of establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with stakeholders that are both internal and external.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Top 20 SAP Consultancy that will give you a progressive career opportunity and experience.
To apply for this role as Project Manager, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of you CV.