Job Title: Software Developer
Duration: Perm / Full-time
Salary: £25k-£35k plus Benefits
Are you a tech savvy problem solver and looking to launch your career with a unique company? Our client’s IT department is searching for either Junior or Mid-Level Software Developer to join the team in their UK Office.
When people are recognized for their efforts, they are inspired to achieve more. Our client’s mission is to help organizations provide their people with special recognition for remarkable contributions and achievements. They strive to create a fulfilling and rewarding environment where people achieve their best potential.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: Frequently working on and enhancing internal day-to-day processes and systems, a lot of heavy lifting and back-end development work, occasional bug fixes, and developing and programming on the company’s flagship enterprise SaaS product.
- NET MVC/ HTML - 3+ years’ experience
- .NET/C# - 3-5+ years’ experience
- SQL Server / T-SQL - 3+ years’ experience
- Excels in reverse engineering & problem solving
- Has a passion for programming and writing beautiful software
- Can successfully balance several projects at once
Nice To Have:
- Experience in .net core.
- Experience in Angular.
- Experience working with Xamarin to build Android and/or IOS applications.
- Experience working in a highly collaborative Team environment.
- Experience working with Domain Driven Design.
- Experience with Mongo DB.
- Experience developing scalable applications with several hundred concurrent users.
- Ability to work independently on a project when needed.
- Experience within a cloud environment and developing scalable applications
- Experience working closely with a team using distributed version controls (Mercurial or Git)
- Great communication skill
If you feel this role could match your skills and experience we’d love to hear from you as our client is looking to hire immediately.