Software Support Analyst
We are seeking a Support Analyst who currently supports a Software product or who is an efficient/expert user, and can support users using a software product. You just need to be able to assist the users in using the software functionality, not necessarily have a technical background.
The main purpose is to be able to support the current customer users of an ERP software with any queries regarding the software functionality to a satisfactory resolution. To keep the customer calm and confident you can assist and resolve their problem
As the help Software Support Analyst, your duties will be:
Responsible for handling incoming calls and responding to requests via email for the total customer base. You will answer queries, respond to issues and provide training on the use of bespoke ERP software.
Summary of the Role:
- Logging tickets as customer queries come in.
- Support the customers in the use of the software applications within their maintenance contract.
- To provide office-based telephone and email support on a 1st and 2nd line basis.
- To take the whole ownership of incidents, escalating and feeding back to the customer, through to satisfactory resolution.
- To either solve the incident yourself or pass to a 2nd line in-house product expert.
- Ensuring all tasks meet with the standards expected by the company and the customers
- Be involved in QA project work, testing existing and new functionality
- Software testing and bug identification
- Customer training on the software functionality
Required Skills by the Software Support Analyst:
- Customer-oriented background, with the ability to adapt/ respond to different types of characters
- A software support background or user support helper/trainer
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Action-oriented and self-disciplined
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt and be flexible depending on work demands
- Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure productivity
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Good comprehension skills- ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Good composition skills- ability to compose a grammatically correct and accurate written response
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders
In return, we offer the Software Support Analyst the opportunity to join a growing business as well as the potential for career progression into becoming a software functional expert, assist new customers and develop your career into a Software, Functional Consultant with a significant salary and career in the Software Industry.
If you have a desire to work in an ambitious company, are ambitious yourself, and want to develop your career. And are able to deliver operational excellence then this role is made for you.