Our Promise To Our Candidates
- On initial contact with a candidate, we will provide clear and accurate information about the ethical recruitment services that we provide in an environment of honesty and integrity.
- We will agree with our candidates the procedure for submitting their details to clients. We will not disclose a candidate’s identity and/or identifiable employment details to a client without first obtaining and candidates permission, unless this has been agreed in advance that we may do so.
- We will treat information about candidates confidentially and we will ensure our clients do likewise.
- We will fully brief all candidates as accurately as possible before attending an interview with a client.
- We will keep candidates informed of the progress of their applications and we will state clearly the stage at which references will be taken and how they will be used.
- We will make clear to our candidates that we will not approach a current employer without the candidate’s permission. Information obtained through a reference will be treated as confidential to the recruitment process.
- For a short 10 minute chat to see if we can help you contact us now: