Our IT Recruitment Delivery Process
What to expect from us and the process that you will enjoy and benefit from working with us:
Client identification & Engagement.
- We identify key clients in Lancashire and throughout the North West, hirers who are willing to consider building a business relationship with us, and will be attractive to our candidates.
- We like to meet face-to-face on client site, to establish business relationship and company culture and understand the challenges and recruitment objectives
- We then agree the recruitment process, the type of applicants preferred including personality characteristics, skills and experience.
- We will agree the recruitment process and commercial terms. Our fee structure is favoured by the amount of commitment we receive from our clients.
- We have access to the top 10% of experts in their individual IT Services niches. These experts are based throughout the North West. Some are actively looking for new roles; some are not, but all of them trust us to contact them about exciting opportunities to advance their careers.
- Dependant on the complexity of the role and skills required, we will always look to provide you with a strong shortlist, but some skills are very sought after and we will advise you when you need to move quickly to secure the “A” players.
- We work to a detailed qualification screening process, uncover the motives and main skills/strengths and level of commitment
Managing the process.
- We assist you through the interview process. We prepare and brief the candidates fully, co-ordinate diaries and formalise the interview details in full.
- We gather both our candidate and client feedback, measuring the likely success and commitment to next stage, if appropriate.
- When you’re ready to progress with an offer of employment, we negotiate on your behalf through to an agreement and acceptance.
- We assist the candidate through the resignation process
- We liaise with the candidate right through to the start date.
- Also, we liaise with our client, and if authorised, follow up with applicant every 4 weeks for the initial 12 weeks after start date.