C# Full Stack Developer…Lancs and home-based
Due to the continued expansion of an established quality surveying and project management company, they are now seeking to fill an exciting position open for a Software Developer (Web Developer) to join them as they grow their in-house, work management solution to their external clients via the cloud, based on SaaS model.
We are now seeking an enthusiastic, talented junior to mid, full-stack software developer to work in an agile team building a work management platform solution. The role is hybrid combining home working with the office in Chorley.
You have the exciting opportunity to work collaboratively to define and develop new and existing software features, coordinating with the Product Owner to identify technical solutions and acceptance criteria.
The responsibilities of the Software Developer will be:
- Working as part of the development team to produce applications across web, mobile, and server services
- Writing code that adheres to the development standards and applications that adhere to the security guidelines
- Looking for better and more efficient ways to work
- Working with the users and testing teams to ensure quality at every stage
- Maintaining existing software and assisting with the infrastructure team as part of a DevOps environment.
- Peer reviewing of the code as part of the team collaboration.
Here are some attractive benefits:
✔️ A genuine career progression, with job security.
✔️ Training and development on leading-edge technology.
✔️ A caring employer, flexible hours and home/office choices,
✔️ Modern premises, on-site facilities, close to the motorway network.
✔️ Greenfield new project software development (little maintenance work)
✔️ Attractive salary and chances of increases with regular performance review
✔️ Company pension scheme.
✔️ 25 days + statutory holiday. 35-hour week.
Key skills of the Software Developer include:
- C# .Net Technology background
- HTML, CSS, MVC
- Commercially participating in the development of a software
- An ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Willingness to learn new languages, technologies, and tools.
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn are key to a successful candidate.
Any of the following skills are a major benefit:
- Entity Framework (or equivalent)
- Azure DevOps
- MS SQL Server (T-SQL)
- Creating & consuming REST web services
- Visual Studio
- Source Tree for Git
A period of acclimatisation, training, and familiarisation with the company’s products, systems, and services will be necessary, all of which will be provided for the successful applicant.
If this looks of interest, feel free to submit your application or make a confidential inquiry.