Senior Web Developers, home-based to £70k
To develop web applications for the healthcare industry, including healthcare employees and patients.
To ensure provision of documentation and support to the Software Tester and Technical Author.
To provide support and assist prioritisation of any incidents that the Care Desk and Project Management teams are unable to handle with their own resources.
- Rapid web application development based on approved user stories.
- Assist in a continual assessment of existing practices and the implementation of change when required.
- To ensure that any Care Desk or Project team escalations are dealt with in a timely and professional way.
- To communicate with other areas of the business to facilitate the successful release of a new version of the software.
- To learn about new software development technologies, such as Microsoft .NET Core
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling applications
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Any other duties as and when required.
- App design
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object-Oriented Programming, and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimisation process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- .NET Core
- NET (C#)
- SQL LINQ
- HTML 5.0 (CSS)
- Rest APIs
- Business analysis.
The ability to analyse and define a business problem in computing terms.
- Organisational sensitivity.
The effectiveness of the Software Development team directly affects the ability of other areas of the business to meet their goals. Decisions taken should reflect the impact and results required by the company in total rather than purely the performance of the Development Team.
- Communication skills.
The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels both within the business and within the customers’ business. The ability to communicate technical ideas to non-technical staff. The ability to ask open questions in order to elicit additional information that might be required in order to reproduce or resolve an issue.
- All Company personnel is required to act in accordance with ISO9001 accredited procedure and practice. Changes to them must be carried out using the proper change control procedure.