Software Development Team Leader
Due to the continued expansion of an established Constructions software delivery company, they are now seeking to fill a position that is open for a Software Development Team Leader to join their team in the Lancashire/Liverpool region.
They are seeking a Lead Software Developer/Engineer who is already leading/managing a small team or is ready for that next career step.
The company’s flagship product is a Solution for the Construction Industry around Compliance with Health and Safety regulations.
It’s a small 4-person Dev team and therefore you will be hands-on but also customer-facing for customer requirement gathering.
The responsibilities of the Software Development Team Leader will be:
To deliver quality software solutions to meet customer needs and for the ongoing development of a successful Industry leading product.
- Designing and developing software enhancements.
- Supervised a team of four developers.
- Liaising with the management team on innovation and product development.
- Planning and organising software development schedules.
- Ensuring customer projects are delivered according to agreed timescales.
- Use Azure DevOps to log all development, manage the source code repository, and track updates.
- Establish processes and the development cycle to cover design, build, test and release into a production environment.
There is some requirement for customer-facing activity.
Here are some attractive benefits for the Software Development Team Leader:
✔️ A salary of up to £70,000
✔️ Training and development of leading-edge technology.
✔️ A caring employer
✔️ An opportunity to make a difference with the product roadmap.
✔️ Company pension scheme of 8%.
✔️ 25 days + statutory holiday. Hours Mon-Fri 9 - 5.
The Key Skills of the Software Development Team Leader include:
- Have at least five years’ experience in software design and development.
- Have experience working with the Microsoft .Net environment.
- Previous leadership skills would be an advantage.
- Capable of understanding customers' business requirements and formulating technical solutions.
- Be able to work in a team environment as part of the Company’s management team.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal with customers.
- Prepared to work additional hours as and when required.
Any of the following skills are a major benefit:
- Azure, AWS, Cloud Computing
The Tech Stack includes:
ASP.Net Web Forms – legacy systems
ASP.NET MNC – a couple of systems
ASP.NET Web APIs/.Net APIs for backend
AngularJS/Angular2+ for front end
EXPO combined with React Native
A period of acclimatisation, training and familiarisation with the company’s products, systems, and services will be necessary, all of which will be provided for the successful applicant.
If this looks of interest, feel free to submit your application or make a confidential inquiry.