Senior Developer, Hybrid, remote or home-based
We are looking for a senior C# developer to join our small, welcoming team in a well-established business.
We're working on a brand-new data management SaaS product from the ground up, with a suite of features that sets a new benchmark and wows users. Join us in breaking ground on something that's built elegantly from the outset; no need to maintain legacy code!
Suitable for candidates who prefer a blend of home and office working, hybrid or 100%-office-based working in Lancashire/Greater Manchester.
* Leading in technical design and implementation within a small team of developers of a brand-new SaaS product.
* Designing microservice systems by decomposing high-level business requirements into lower-level design.
* Developing the agreed designs and supporting their use in pre-production and production systems.
* Working with front-end developers to shape REST APIs and BFFs.
* Wrangling data - including SQL and No-SQL databases.
* Occasionally traveling and working with our clients throughout the UK.
* Minimum of 5 years experience in C# development and ASP.NET (REST Web APIs).
* Strong experience in working with Azure services, including Cosmos DB, Azure Kubernetes Services, Event Hubs, Service Bus and Blob Storage.
* Strong command of querying a range of RBDMS and No-SQL database platforms and the ability to extrapolate to platforms with which you might be less familiar.
Additional experience with any of the following is a distinct advantage:
* Node JS
* Data science
* Linux, Docker, or Kubernetes.
* Passion for great design.
* Experience working within an agile team.
* Strong communication skills.
* Tenacity, dedication, and inclination to lead.
* The ability to challenge convention and innovate.
* Establishing and standardising operational processes within the business.
* Potential opportunity to mentor apprentices and junior developers.