We are looking for a developer to join our small, welcoming team in a well-established business.
We're working on a brand-new data management SaaS product from the ground up, with a suite of features that sets a new benchmark and wows users. Join us in breaking ground on something that's built elegantly from the outset; no need to maintain legacy code!
Suitable for candidates who prefer a blend of home and office working, or 100% remote or office-based working.
* Leading in UI implementation within a small team of developers of a brand-new SaaS product using Vue JS.
* Working/producing wireframes and prototypes to design, share, and test designs.
* Developing the agreed designs and supporting their use in pre-production and production systems.
* Working with back-end developers to shape REST APIs and BFFs.
* Occasionally traveling and working with our clients throughout the UK.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in front-end development and some involvement in UX.
* Awareness of relational and No-SQL databases or data science for a better understanding of our new product.
* Familiarity with Python.
* Familiarity with ASP.NET or C# for a better understanding of our back-end technology.
* Experience of working with UK energy suppliers.
* Passion for great design.
* Experience of working within an agile team.
* Strong communication skills.
* Tenacity, dedication, and inclination to lead.
* The ability to challenge convention and innovate.
* Establishing and standardising operational processes within the business.
* Occasional mentoring of apprentices.