Full Stack Developer, C# .Net. Lancashire
The Role description of the Full Stack software developer
Based in Chorley, Lancashire, you will become part of our Systems Development Team. The team performs software development and support functions using a range of technologies and is responsible for ensuring 24/7 availability of the business systems. Working alongside our existing Development and Support Team, you will help support existing software as well as have the opportunity to develop new software using a number of different technologies and patterns.
- Work closely with the team to understand existing software systems
- Analyse business requirements and specifications
- Develop and test well-written software using the existing team methodologies and tools
- Support existing and new business software
The Candidate we require is:
The successful candidate will be an organised and motivated individual who is confident working independently on given tasks and also as part of the Technical Services Team. With excellent communication and time management skills, the ideal candidate will be comfortable working within a team to ensure the constant availability of business systems.
- Excellent IT skills
- Graduate of software engineering or similar Degree with at least 5 years of commercial experience
- A team worker with good communication skills (verbal and written) able to engage with staff at all levels.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL and ADO.NET
- Experience of writing C# software
- Experience in writing Windows services
- Experience with Web APIs
- Message Queueing Patterns.
- Knowledge of Dev-ops tools such as Team City
the role can pay up to £70k+ depending on experience and the hours you want to work