Senior Full Stack Engineer
Our client is seeking a senior full-stack developer with a proven track record of developing software to
join our development team. You will actively and directly participate in the product life cycle,
planning, design, prototyping, and deployment. Ensuring our products are delivered on time and
with the highest quality possible.
Responsibilities & Duties
● Provide technical leadership and ensure best practices, principles, and patterns are
● Identify new and evolving technologies for inclusion in the systems architecture where they
can result in a commercial advantage.
● Provide coaching, mentoring support, and feedback to team members.
● Ensuring all development work follows Test Driven Development (TDD) best practices.
● Continually increase personal understanding of the Glider software estate's languages,
frameworks, and technical concepts.
● Define, write, and maintain coding and best practice standards and documentation
● Write clean, self-documenting code that is well-structured, well-named, simple, and easy to
● Perform maintenance, support & enhancements to the existing code base.
Qualifications & Skill Requirements
● C# (.NET 6).
● TDD principles.
● SOLID principles.
● A SQL dialect at an expert level (we use MySQL)
● Git and familiarity with automated CI/CD pipelines.
● Positive attitude, open-minded, flexible, and willing to adapt to changing situations.
● Passion for writing clean and maintainable code.
● Complex problem-solving ability, innovative and creative thinking.
● Ability to learn quickly and to collaborate with others in a geographically distributed team.
● A sense of collective responsibility for delivery commitments.
● Ability to deliver code in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
● Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate issues to technical and non-technical people.
● Must reside in the UK.
● Able to complete Security Clearance as a large portion of our customers are government clients. You must have been resident in the UK for at least 5 years without more than 28 period outside the country.
● Degree In Computer Science.
● Knowledge of cloud computing environments AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
● Knowledge of Kubernetes.
● Knowledge of Elasticsearch.
Reports to the Senior Full Stack Engineer will report to the Head of Development
With a desirable Benefits Package
This role is Full time (40 hours per week Monday-Friday)
Salary £40-50K per annum (depending on experience)
Working from home (permanently)
25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays)