IT Account Manager (MSP, Infrstructure Solutions)
If you're an IT account Manger and ready to take over some hot client accounts and develop business, this is for you. You will begin with a very low "cover your costs" target to begin with to get up to speed and have plenty of time to settle in with no pressure.
My client is a well-established IT reseller & MSP (Managed Services Provider) based in East Lancashire. They partner with leading IT brands such as Microsoft, HP, Dell, StarWind, Acronis, and Cisco/Meraki. Their goal is to help customers nationwide use technology to succeed, in a way that works for their business.
You will join an Account Manager, be given hot, active clients, and you will be able to sell their extensive range of services to new businesses as well as increase our capability to the existing customers. You will also be given pro-active marketing backup campaigns supported by a telesales team booking appointments and supported by the Vendors.
Some remote working would be available following a successful probation period and you must be able to commute to East Lancashire and be office based 4/5 ratio.
Job Types: Full-time & Permanent with a "competitive salary" up to £50k with (uncapped commission)
- Researching potential customers to shape and build new business revenue.
- Growing new business through effective communication methods including cold calling, customer meetings, social media, and working with our Marketing Manager to nurture these relationships.
- Working towards your KPIs through developing market understanding, building relationships, and networking.
- Providing effective account management to support your customer's technology strategy, implementation, and future requirements.
- Collaborating with your sales team, cross-functional teams, and external partners to help develop a rich customer experience.
- Have a passion for sales and a proven track record in IT solution sales/MSP environment (Preferred)
- Demonstrate a keen entrepreneurial flare and the desire to build and expand your client base Be outgoing and motivated, who is a quick learner, and very organised
- Develop sales strategies with key vendors and team members
- Show an enthusiasm to learn and develop your knowledge of new and emerging technologies
- Have a high level of verbal and written communication skills
- Be willing to build solid relationships internally and with potential new clients
- Full driving license
Tech Stack background that's desirable
- Azure - cloud services
- Infrastructure, cyber solutions, managed services
- O365, Hyper-converged, storage, VMWare,
- Cisco, Dell, HPE, Sonicwall, Sophos, Starwind, Utanics, Auba, Muraki.
- Company pension
- Salary up to £50k
- Un-capped commission
- Low Target focused working environment to eliminate constant pressure
- On-site parking
- Company events
- Company pension
- Sick pay – following successful probation
- Birthday holiday – following successful probation
- Health Cash Plan + Private Health Insurance benefit scheme – following successful probation
- Smart casual dress
- Earn extra holiday days following 2 years of continuous service (1 extra day per year to a maximum of 5)