Web Developer. Chorley, Lancashire & Home-based
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Software Developer to join one of the UK’s largest supplier of Software solutions to the Pharmacy and Healthcare Industry.
They are looking to develop a new generation Cloud solution of their market-leading medication automation integration systems.
This is a genuine real opportunity to work with the latest leading edge Cloud technology with the ability to work from home if desired.
As a Software Developer, your responsibilities will include:
- Actively participating in the development of the software.
- Providing accurate estimates and delivering high quality work.
- Writing C# code. ASP.Net, Azure,
- Developing leading-edge, cloud-based solutions
- Working as part of a office and remote team in an Agile environment.
We are looking for a Software Developer who has the following skills and experiences:
- Commercial experience in software development.
- C#, .ASP.Net, .Net Core, Angular, React
- SQL Linq
- Creating & consuming RESTAPI web services.
- Container lifecycle management.
- Agile experience ideally working within a Scrum team.
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Business Analyses
This is an exceptionally exciting time in the company with huge growth plans and greenfield development work to assist you in your career development.
To apply for this role as Software Developer, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.